<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4655765546481232281?origin\x3dhttp://purpleey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



☆ nkl
☆ 31st dec

☆ 2s0315 <3
-


bolditalicstrikeunderline

keep it silent.

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

no links for now (:


long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Friday, February 15, 2013

Its been rly long since I last blogged here. I blog like dam lil for 2012.
( thats why I can easily find my past-posts )
w/e bs is that. Totally sucked @ grammer but y'know.... READABLE will do ^^ )

Some random thoughts running thru my mind...
Which somehow led to me having insomnia just thinking of it π_π
#justcurious:
1. How can u hurt someone if u love that person? like... those fking pain type of hurt. (mentally)
its like mind-fucks. And example wld be: Girl & Boy in a almost-fragile-r/s. #Quarrelsalmosteverysingledayomg.
Girl love to talk/chat/hang out w guy. While guy on the other hand loves girl too much till..... becomes: (super) sensitive, (super) paranoid, (super) possessive.
So girl by doing that is like mf the guy.

okay...... maybe a bad example...... but nth comes in my mind right now. PROLLY.I.JUST.NEED.TO.RANT.
thus im somehow typing some nonsensical rubbish here ^^ , okay thats. irrelevant.

2. How can 2 person hurt each other so much yet get back tgt. But somehow.... Not rly tgt. But somehow tgt. So its like..... kinda of weird.

3. How can 2 good friends be jealous of the other r/s? how? why? name me 100 fking good reasons why should ur good friend be jealous. tell me why!!!

4. Why some guys need to keep say #foreveralone? ALL.THE.MOFO.SINGLE.TIME.
I CAN EVEN FKING RECITE IT K. ENOLAREVEROF LIKE THAT LA.
Fktards. No gf wont die.
Most absurd is..... 'Im 23yo, yet I dont hav a single gf. I wna know how it feeeeels like to be in love.'
OMFG ARE U KIDDING ME? ARE U SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!
U DONT FEEL THAT WAY. IT COMES TO U NATURALLY LA K. =_=

ok.end.of.ranting.hehe

kthxforreadingtomyrants!!!!



rained @ 11:16 AM