<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4655765546481232281?origin\x3dhttp://purpleey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



☆ nkl
☆ 31st dec

☆ 2s0315 <3
-


bolditalicstrikeunderline

keep it silent.

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

no links for now (:


long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello my dear blog. Been long since my last update. Kinda moody due to family stuffs. Lol, common. Sometimes I rly wonder why is it this way. Why did I even made that decision back then? Why did I even act so rashly. Why did I even gave up so easily. Why didnt I try again? WHY Would be better off than feeling so emotional if I'm able to watch some dramas. But, left my ipad at boyf's place, AGAIN. My ipad is like 99% at his place. And using iphone to blog which I'm so not used to it =.= Lol. It enjoys staying there I guess. Thus I went walking around house area. Kinda windy. But then I thought to myself. How awesome would it get if I'm at ecp now. Enjoying seabreeze at night is one of life enjoyment ( to me ). Went home to get money & stuff. Head over & less than 1hr it rained. Fml And now I'm back home w a drenched me.


rained @ 12:15 PM