<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4655765546481232281?origin\x3dhttp://purpleey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



☆ nkl
☆ 31st dec

☆ 2s0315 <3
-


bolditalicstrikeunderline

keep it silent.

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

no links for now (:


long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Thursday, March 15, 2012

First & Last blog post dedicated to you ever.
Idk if you will read this yah.

But somehow I feel you .... (Speechless, rly make me nth to say)
Cause normally I'm defensive. I'd speak up for myself.
Yeah doing so now. But not gna add the details incase I'd laugh more. LOL

Soyeah, I hope you can get a life (:
LOL


rained @ 9:22 AM