<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4655765546481232281?origin\x3dhttp://purpleey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



☆ nkl
☆ 31st dec

☆ 2s0315 <3
-


bolditalicstrikeunderline

keep it silent.

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

no links for now (:


long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Emo part first.

I'm stucked. Strangling in some point where idk where exactly is my location.
I'd wanto move on. There's alr no turning back, & I won't.
The most impt reason why I left is causing me to be stucked at idk where again.
Okay, I don't think anyone unds wtf I'm saying.
Attitude is most impt. No matter to who.
No matter who YOU'RE FACING.
Your parents, your friends, your partner.
Wtf, when you're pissed off, YOU JUST MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE WHOLE FKING WORLD OWES YOU!?
You don't regard others as impt, proly only your partner.
Whatsoever. You're a man.
To care for your family knowing your family condition/situation isn't good.
Just cause you got some moodswing, you made yourself suffer,
(asmentionedearlier) you made it as thou the whole world owes you.
I think I've alr said things crystal clear.

Angry part:
I !!!! WHICH IS ME !
Wna move on.
No turning back / whatsoever.
You're just fking making me stucked & trapped in this shyt.
I know you told your friends bout what happened.
To your damn friends, its between the 2 of us.
No one has the fking right to judge.
ARE YOU US ? NO ?
THEN WHY THE FK ARE YOU ANGRY BOUT?
GET A LIFE BITCH.


rained @ 11:28 PM